Continue “real-time” teaching with your students while they practice from home.
Our Media Annotator allows you to communicate with your students remotely. Both of you will be able to upload videos and then see your comments “real-time” while playing the video.
- Reflection logs
- Individual goal setting
- Lessons comprised of tasks
- Duplicate lessons
- Video library
- Reward system for students
Here’s how Cadenza® will benefit you and your students
Benefits to teachers
- Manage lesson planning more efficiently and effectively
- Create practice plans for students that can be easily accessed anytime, anywhere, and on any device
- Comment on students’ audio or video recordings either during the lesson or between lessons
Benefits to Students
- Track and time practice sessions so they can see how their practice is improving
- Manage their own musical goals and visual rewards when reaching those goals
- Develop transferable multi-disciplinary skills such as goal setting, time management, and self-regulation
Heather Smith, US Representative for the Royal Conservatory (Canada)
Cadenza® allows me to clearly communicate with students on what they should be working on in-between lessons. Cadenza® allows my students to track their practice throughout the week, and to communicate with me if they need help with anything. There are so many more benefits, but these are some of the biggest for me.
Karla | Parent
“My daughter loves to check for messages, videos, and listening, she loves to put her emotions after her practice either in an emoji form or texts her teacher. She also loves to see how many stars she is getting after completing a lesson.”
Be a part of our community
Our users gain access to a private Facebook Group; an active platform where you can get real-time support, share your experiences, engage with other teachers from around the world, and motivate one another.
With close to 500 participants, our group has flourished into a thriving, supportive community of friends.
Ready to Sign up?
Try it free for 30 days!
You can try Cadenza® for free for 30 days and see for yourself how your students engage with you after every lesson. Use Cadenza®
to help them shape their developing musicianship.
You can duplicate, then edit lessons week to week and assign the same task to multiple students – saving you time. You can also guide your students in their goal-setting, comment on their reflections, and set up personalized videos with “real-time” comments.